Elizabethtown Tourism & Convention Bureau
- Located south of Louisville on I-65 where the Bluegrass and Western KY Parkways meet.
- 21 lodging properties waiting to work with you, with over 1,500 rooms available.
- More than 100 restaurants and multiple catering companies available for planned meals.
- Elizabethtown Sports Park opened for baseball, softball and soccer competitions in July of 2012.
- Current facilities include 11 soccer fields, 12 lighted tennis courts, 3 softball fields and 4 baseball fields.
- Two 18-hole golf courses and one 9-hole course.
- Outdoor Olympic pool which has hosted major tournaments each year.
- Freeman Lake Park is home to a disc golf course and has hosted wakeboarding and watersking tournaments each year.
- Multiple meeting facilities available to host banquets and gatherings
Kentucky Sports Authority. All Rights Reserved.Web Design &
Search Engine Optimization by