- Host of an annual American Junior Golf Association Golf Tournament
- Home of Brandon Webb - 2006 Cy Young Winner
- Near Grayson and Yatesville Lakes golf courses plus many more
- Birthplace of The Judds and Billy Rae Cyrus – a stop along the Country Music Highway
- Historic Arts District - home to the Pendleton Art Center and many art galleries
- ABC Quilt Alley - quilt block mural project
- Central Park offers family fun and recreational opportunities with a 1-1/4 mile walking path around the beautiful park
Bellefonte Country Club has hosted the AJGA Bluegrass Junior Invitational
for the 27 consecutive years. The tournament is the longest running
AJGA event and attracts the top junior talent around the country. The event is one of the most beloved tournaments on the AJGA schedule. The Country Club also offers tennis courts and a swimming pool.
The Ashland Tennis Center
is the Tri-State's finest public tennis facility with year round play on 4 hard
indoor courts and 11 hard outdoorcourts. A club house with Pro shop and
locker room facilities is also available.