- Bank of Kentucky Center –Northern Kentucky’s newest Sports and Entertainment facility
- Home of Florence Freedom Minor League Baseball Team at the newly built Champion Window Field
- Kentucky Speedway - features races on the NASCAR Busch, Craftsman Truck, All Pro Series, ARCA and IRL circuits
- Turfway Race Track - live thoroughbred racing during the fall, winter, and early spring
- Local facilities include 37 baseball fields, 29 soccer fields, 14 golf courses and 3 local fairgrounds
- Newport on the Levee voted by Zagat as the #1 shopping/Mall Attraction for families in the United States in 2004
- Convenient location on banks of the Ohio and Licking rivers
- More than 7,000 hotel rooms to relax in after a full day of activities
- Easily accessible from I-75, I-71 and I-74
The Bank of Kentucky Center is greater Cincinnati’s newest entertainment destination and features first class concerts, family shows and a wide
variety of sporting events. The Center is a 10,000 seat, state-of-the-art arena that is easily accessible from
any point in the Tri-State with ample parking that hosts a wide
variety of entertainment events year round.
The Kentucky Speedway
is a 1.5 mile Tri-oval track features 66,000
grandstand seats, 50 luxury suites, a 2000 seat Bluegrass Club and
more. Official NASCAR Busch and Craftsman Truck track, as well as ARCA
and IndyCar racing, and driving programs sponsored by Jeff Gordon, Mario
Andretti, Dale Jarrett, Fast Track, Richard Petty and more.
Champions Ball Park is a solid facility with potential as an opening
ceremony and final games tournament location. The Park seats 3,500-5,000
Home of the Florence Freedom.
It is located right next to I-71/75 and is surrounded by a large parking
lot (parking is free).