The London-Laurel Optimists Club Sports Complex
- Crossroads of I-75, the Cumberland Parkway, the Cumberland Gap Parkway and the Hal Rogers Parkway
- Home of the Daniel Boone Motocross Track
- 3 major lakes with a variety of fishing opportunities
- Laurel Lake - host of numerous regional, state and local bass tournaments
- Host of several horse shows each year at the Laurel County Fairgrounds and the Laurel-London Optimists Club Sports Complex
- Home of the Tour de London Bike Race with more than 150 riders
- 5 Quality Softball fields at the Laurel County Fairgrounds
- More than 1,400 available hotel/motel rooms and 75 restaurants
- Host of the American Shooters Asoc. PRO AM Archery Tournament
- Camping available at Levi Jackson State Park and Laurel Lake
- Home of the London Dragway - host of the Bluegrass Nationals, Summit Points Racing and Memorial Day Classic
is a great place for sporting events or conventions. The facilities include a gym, kitchen, two concession stands, a meeting room, and an office. To schedule your next event call (606) 862-7027!
The Daniel Boone Motocross Track
is located just 6.5 miles west of I-75 exit #41. The track is open on weekends for practice and can also be rented out. Call (606)877-1364 for more information.
The London Dragway
opened in the summer of 1999 and is one of the nicest Drag Racing facilities in the state of Kentucky. The track has a total length of 2,200 ft with a shutdown length of 1,000 ft.
While discovering Kentuckys pioneer heritage at Levi Jackson State Park
, visitors can relax year-round in a 146-site campground, nestled in open woodland. Levi Jackson is a great place for a fun-filled group camping trip. The group camping area has an activities building and may be reserved in advance. The Russell Dyche Amphitheater seats 1,500 people and is host to many community events.